Advantages of having a website for your company.
by Team Exabyte
For days I had an idea in mind and is that I wanted to explain to my readers and clients the advantages and Benefits of a website for the company or Business. In these times have a physical business and not having a website is almost as if your business did not exist. In this modern era, people and businesses are on the Internet for information. Why do you think people visit a website? Well, it’s mainly to look for information. And if you are in the business world, information is critical and vital. You need to have a web page for your customers. It has to contain information about what you can do for them.
Have you ever promoted your business in a variety of ways, such as print media, radio, television, or other media? It’s expensive indeed! Investment in advertising is necessary, but it takes a lot of money. Having a website will make promoting your business cheaper. Many versions of online advertising available on the Internet are sometimes free such as social media.
A website is more respectful of the environment when it comes to advertising and marketing. There are plenty of ways to advertise your products or services over the Internet. An example is Facebook ads, Twitter, Google Plus, Etc. Or through an SEO expert that can increase your visibility on the Internet so this will translate into increased profits and increased sales of your company.
Having a website is more convenient for your customers and potential as it will be easier for them to buy from this type of platform. You will grow the chance that you will visit more to your website instead of driving your vehicle to your physical location.
Increase of customers
Most businesses have local popularity, but what about potential customers outside of your city? A website can help you generate more customers out of the range of your physical business, since it offers you the possibility of being in a global community, your business will be visible around the world.
Accessibility 24 hours a day
You have a physical business and when it comes time to close, stop perceiving customers and money, having a website you can quietly close your doors to your physical company since you have a website where customers can interact with you at any time.
Access to information
You can keep track of everything that happens in it, you can even look for information that will tell you how many people have visited your site, location, affinity category, frequency of visitors, etc. You can access the progress of your website and view all its pages. You can even do an update of portal information at any time, making it much less expensive than printed material.
Dynamism and freshness in the delivery of information
You can add a blog or sections of news to publish fresh content and keep your website attractive and with information of interest.
Links are very important for viral marketing. If you have many sites that link to your website, it is like spreading the word about your company or business around the world. If you have a good website with good content related to the information of your products or services, people are more likely to link your website with yours. This means that they recognize your website as valuable.
Having a website can build better relationships with your customers. You can send messages instantly to your customers via email or through various social networks. In addition, your customers can review your products online and also leave comments for you and your business and that will allow you to measure the impact they have on them.
By owning a business, more visitors leads to more potential sales. This is how your website will help you. You can drive more people to your site by constantly updating and promoting the content of your site.
A website gives you the opportunity to prove your credibility. You have to tell your customers why you deserve their trust through your website. This can gain positive feedback for your service and products. In addition, your website serves as a place for a potential investor to explore what your business is about and what you might do in the future.
Simply by having a website or web portal your chances of selling your services or products increase exponentially, as you connect your business or physical company to a globalized community that is the internet. In Exabyte Informatics we develop and design your web portal in an optimum and effective way to reach the objectives of your business. If you want to get in touch with me you can do it quietly by regular channels such as contact form social networks.
The main benefits and advantages of having a web page are:
- The information published on the Internet is permanent because it is always available for consultation, 24 hours a day throughout the year.
- The information published on the Internet is instantaneous because at the moment of its publication, it can arrive in a matter of seconds to any server of the network anywhere in the world.
- Unlike other mass media, this medium is interactive. That is, people who visit a Web page acquire knowledge of the services of the company and can get in touch in an efficient way and regardless of distances or schedules.
- It expands its market from a local level to a national or international level.
- You can offer your products and services in detail, regardless of whether customers should call you or visit your business to buy them.
- You can make your business address, offices, premises or shops, telephone numbers, fax numbers and e-mail address available to your customers so they can contact you easily.
- A Web page allows you to save on advertising, avoid having to reprint or redo, as would be the case with printed guides and brochures. And the last but main feature is that a Web page allows you to increase the number of customers and the sales volume of your company.
What are the benefits and advantages of having a website?
- There are many reasons why you should have a website for your company or business.Nowadays the internet is a tool used all over the world, and it allows us to access multiple resources and to know about other companies with ease. Many companies grow exponentially thanks to their websites. It’s time for you to take advantage of this communication tool to boost your business to the fullest.
- To give you a clearer idea of the number of users that your website can reach, in America there are 927,494,299 inhabitants, of which 431,939,479 have access to the Internet.They represent 46.6% of the population. Another interesting fact is the growth of Internet users. For example, from 2000 to 2009, the number of Internet users in South America has grown by 852.7%. By relating to your local market, imagine what percentage of these American users would be interested in your products and services.
Benefits of having your company on the internet
- Constant advertising, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Information about your company, products and services is available to any visitor, at any time of the day and can be accessed from anywhere in the world.Without a website, you must have your office or business open, and answer a phone, to provide information to your potential customers. With a website, potential customers can inquire about their products and services at any time, from anywhere with Internet connection, such as in the comfort of their homes or offices. In addition, without a website, you cannot promote your business without incurring advertising costs and advertising in the media. Another disadvantage of not having a website is that you do not have the opportunity to publicize your business in other cities or countries. With a website, your company is constantly promoting, In the middle of easier access: the Internet. Imagine being able to extend your business to other countries, offering your services and products over the Internet.
- In addition, not only does it promote your business, you can also receive information from your visitors through a contact form.Thus, your visitors can express their interest, doubts or comments through your website. In this way, the website becomes a powerful tool of communication of your company with your potential customers.
- Image and prestige
- Having a presence on the Internet reinforces and updates the corporate image of your company.Let your potential customers know that your company is always at the forefront of technology and information. In addition, it allows visitors to your website to have a more complete idea of the services and products that your company offers, and to be able to easily refer them to other people.
- Presence at local, national and global levels
- Depending on the nature of your business, you may be interested in forming business relationships with local, national or global users only.Regardless of this factor, a website will allow more potential customers to know about your company, and with great agility and ease.
- For example, you can have a legal office in the city center.With a website, people from other sectors of the city can get to know you and your services. Even people from other cities or countries that require legal advice for local procedures.
- In the same way, you can have a language learning business.You can offer courses online through a website. This type of service can be offered to customers from all over the world. Thus, your market grows indefinitely, generating higher income for your company.
- Saving of economic resources and time
- By having a website, you can provide detailed information about products, catalogs, brochures, etc., over the Internet.This way, you do not have to send printed information to your potential customers, or you should not make long calls to provide detailed information. In addition, customers can learn about their products and services before contacting them via telephone. With this, you should only clear a few doubts and close a deal or sale, and you do not have to invest much time in publicizing your products as the customer analyzed them through its website.
- Growth in its customer and sales portfolio
- As mentioned in the above benefits, a website allows you to reach out to a greater number of potential customers.If your website has been prepared by a professional, it will leave a good impression on visitors and will give them confidence to purchase your products or hire your services.
- Make it possible to find new suppliers
- Your company, whether it offers services or products, has employees and / or suppliers that allow the operation of the same.Through a website, you can find trained employees and new suppliers who are interested in providing you with a better service and reduced costs. This generates an obvious benefit to your company as it can reduce costs and maintain higher profits.
- There are many other benefits and additional benefits that vary depending on the nature of your business.For more information, you can contact us through our contact form or click here to request a quote. For us it will be a pleasure to attend to your concerns.